FOURTEEN EPI STUDENTS CURRENTLY STUDYING ABROAD
Fourteen EPI graduates are currently doing their post-graduate studies abroad. These include:
- Dr. Kojo Yesutor Soku who is pursuing a MSc in Aquatic Pathology at the University of Sterling in Scotland.
- Dr. Emmanuel Kingsley Bentum who is pursuing a PhD in Veterinary Immunology and Parasitology at Alabama State University in Tuskegee, Alabama, USA.
- Peter Kornyoh who is pursuing a Masters in Structural Engineering at Lawrence Technology University in Michigan, USA.
- Paul Kornyoh who is pursuing a Master in Transpiration Engineering at Louisiana State University, USA.
- Samuel Anokye Nyarko who is pursuing a PhD in Economics and Management at Université libre de Bruxelles in Belgium.
- Garvin Tankeh who is pursuing a Masters in Commerce at Gujarat University in India.
- Dr. Meredith Amadu who is pursuing a Masters in Public Health at Hamburg University of Applied Sciences in Germany.
- Eins Koenig who is pursuing a medical degree at Munich Medical School of the Ludwig Maximillian University in Germany.
- Francis Aheto who is pursuing a MSc in Food and Beverage Innovation and Management at University Politecnica Delle Marche in Italy.
- Kingsley Anku who is pursuing a Masters in Chemical Engineering at Hanbat National University in South Korea.
- Dela Quarm Gbadago who is pursuing a Masters in Chemical Engineering at Hanbat National University in South Korea.
- Daniel Nyarko who is pursuing a MA in International Business at Cologne Business School in Germany.
- Richmond Ansah who is pursuing an MSc in Business Management at Hong Kong Baptist University.
- Majeed Fatawu who is pursuing a Masters in Mathematics and Applications at the University of Pau and Pays de Ádour in France.